Anyone wishing to start up an installation with a declaration obligation should first and foremost send three copies of an application to the Departmental Prefect – Environment Office, consisting of:
- a declaration mentioning:
- in the case of an individual: surname, first name and home address.
- in the case of a corporation: denomination, legal form, head office address as well as the title of the signatory of the declaration.
- the address where the operation is to be set up.
- the nature and volume of activities envisaged as well as the accurate and complete heading of the nomenclature section(s) they come under.
- the treatment method for wastewater and any type of emissions as well as waste disposal.
- planned measures in case of accident.
- a cadastral map within a 100 metre range.
- a 1/200 scale (minimum) site plan, accompanied by legends and, if necessary, descriptions of the general layout of the installation and indicating:
- the contamination level up to at least 35 metres from the installation, of the adjoining constructions and land;
- an outline of the wastewater disposal piping system up to the public sewer.
IMPORTANT: all documents must be dated and signed by the declaring person.