- articles L512-3 and L512.17 of the environmental code;
- articles R512-28 to R512-32, R512-35, R512-45 to R512-46
With a view to protecting the interests mentioned in article L. 511-1, the Prefect can stipulate that evaluations be carried out and remedies implemented as a result of:
- the consequences of an accident or incident within the installation,
- the consequences of failing to comply with the conditions imposed in application of this section,
- any other hazard or nuisance affecting or threatening to affect the abovementioned interests. These measures are specified by means of orders taken, unless in case of emergency, after consulting with the relevant departmental advisory commission.